Sunday, February 24, 2013

6 Month Birthday Letter

My goodness, I better finish the 6 month birthday letter since the 7 month is right around the corner!

Dear Belle,
Happy 6 month birthday my sweet Belle. Each month you continue to get cuter and cuter if that's even possible. Everyone says that you are a happy baby and it's so very true! You are. Always giving a big smile and now to go along with that big smile, you have a few pearly whites to show off! You've been drooling for the last couple of months but within the last two weeks two cute (sharp!) teeth have popped through. The first tooth popped through and your mommy and daddy were none the wiser. Your Auntie Cat discovered it when she was watching you while mom and dad were at work. The second one that popped through seemed to hurt you a little more but you have been a trooper. You had two sleepless nights during that time and you have bounced back with even more smiles than before! Teething sucks baby, I hope that you continue to do well with as little pain as possible!

You also started daycare this month. Oh my, was starting daycare hard on your mommy. It was hard on you that first week as well, but your teachers were amazed at how well you adapted. You had a really hard time with all the noise and trying to sleep. I think you were on stimulation overload! You have wonderful classmates and you love going to school. You are quite the social butterfly and sometimes your teacher tells me that you don't take a nap because you can hear your friends playing and you want to play too. Thankfully though, your sleeping is getting better. You got your first set of sniffles, which we can probably thank daycare for as well. I wish I could keep you in a bubble and keep you from getting sick, but I can't. You've been handling the sniffles really well and it seems to not be getting any worse which I hope it stays that way.Your teachers are awesome!! We are so lucky to have them as your teachers! Miss Courtney is your main teacher and she takes such good care of you. You can tell that you really like her. Miss Courtney calls you her little princess. You have her wrapped around your little finger. But then again, you have us all wrapped around your little finger!

This month you are practicing sitting up. You are getting stronger and stronger and soon you will be sitting up all on your own! It is so much fun watching you reach your mile stones. You are so determined and you can see the pride in your eyes when you accomplish something.

We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished so far. I can't believe you are already six months old. I'm trying to soak in every second I can with you, but it's never enough. Your smile lights up a room and brightens our day.

We love you sweet Belle!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne! This is Carrie's mom from the LP. I got your voice message... sorry I'm using your blog to reach you but I accidentally deleted your voice message with your cell phone =(. If you get this in time, could you call me again and leave your cell phone number or your personal email again, and I will email you Carrie's photo by tonight? If not, don't worry about it. I emailed your work email in the meantime. Thanks. Connie